Lightweight and versatile, the is the well-rounded Carbon Plus is a great choice for racing, wave riding and cruising. Long-lasting and durable, the Carbon Plus is the elevated “do-it-all” design for experienced and novice paddlers alike.
- 8.5 in. blade is designed for medium to heavy paddlers using a mix between high-cadence stroke rates and power strokes for touring or surfing
- Carbon fiber and Kevlar® shaft provides an extremely lightweight, stiff and responsive connection to the water; shaft material also increases impact resistance
- The Naish Makani Vario stand up paddle adjusts from 64 - 89 in. using an easy flip-open tab; flip open tab on ferrule, adjust length, and then close tab to lock down shaft
- Adjustable length is ideal for switching between a long stroke when touring and a short stroke when surfing; also great for sharing with friends of differing heights
- Vertical markings on the shaft help ensure you adjust the T-shaped handle in alignment with the blade, and horizontal markings adjust the length of the paddle
- Fiberglass and carbon-fiber blade provides responsive power, and blade shape pulls smoothly through the water
- Tough fiberglass edge protects the blade from impact with barnacles, rocks and other perils of the water
- Hollow, T-shaped grip fits naturally in your hand and includes a coating that allows you to maintain your grip when wet.